The Gemstones and Crystals,
- Malachite: dark and light green stripes
- Moldavite: richly colored translucent green stone, extraterrestrial in origin
- Moonstone: translucent, opalescent white with some bluish undertones; some stones are creamy tan
- Opal: usually white base, with incredible irridescent colors revealed when stone is moved
- Onyx: opaque, parallel bands of color, typically brown, white, black, green, but other colors also
- Obsidian: opaque, shiny black
- Pearl: opalescent white; sometimes grey or black
- Peridot: clear light yellow-green
- Pyrite: shiny gold
- Quartz: often clear, beautiful crystals. Different shades including blue (rare), rose, yellow,
smoky. Rutilated quartz has streaks of gold rutilate through the crystal. Phantom quartz has an
inclusion in it.
- Rhodochrosite: opaque coral-pink
- Ruby: clear in varying tones of red
- Snowflake Obsidian: opaque dark black with light grey "snowflakes"
- Sugilite: magenta
- Tiger's Eye: brown and gold bands that change as the stone is moved; other colors are red, and blue
- Topaz: clear, usually yellow or golden
- Tourmaline: translucent, shiny in many colors: green, light and dark pink, watermelon, and black
- Turquoise: opaque sky blue
Find the romance information,
ideas, and advice you need here...
2002 Questions and Answers for Lovers